Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Before and After Pictures Don't Always Tell The Truth!

Sometimes pictures do lie, especially weight loss before-and-after pictures.  There are many ways you can manipulate picture to make someone look better and more fit.
Whenever I see a commercial for a weight loss product with before and after pictures, I always check out the fine print that usually reads, “Results not typical”.  I have nothing against before-and-after pictures, but that point I am trying to make is that you shouldn't just go by before-and-after pictures when you considering a weight loss product.  Pictures don’t always tell the truth.
Here is an interesting article by Stephanie Lee about Before-and-After pictures.  Read it, I think you will find it very interesting.  Click the link below to get to the article.

How to Fake 'Before and After' Fitness Photos

No comments: