Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Why Weight Gain is a Blessing



Yes you read correctly, weight gain is a blessing and here is why.  Just because someone is thin, that does not make him or her healthy.  I know plenty of thin people who had heart attacks and strokes. 
The problem is that many times thin people or people who don't have a weight problem, wrongly believe that they are healthy so they don’t watch their diet and don’t exercise.  All of a sadden they get a stroke or a heart attack and that is when they realize that they are not as healthy as they thought.   If they survive the stroke or the heart attack, then is when they start taking care of their health.   
Weight gain is a clear signal from your body that you are engaging in habitual behaviors that are bad for your health.  This is why you should look at weight gain as a blessing because your body is giving you a heads up that you are doing something wrong and that you should change course.  A thin person, unfortunately, does not get that message from their body until is too late.  Personally I would prefer if my body gave me a heads up by gaining weight when I engage in unhealthy behaviors!


If you would like to learn more about my approach to sustainable weight loss visit my website LiveYourWayThin.com

Please leave your comments below.

No comments: